Monday, December 28, 2009

Jump into the icy waters

Jon Gordon reminds us to trust

thought of all this as I prepared to jump into the icy cold water-to take a symbolic plunge that this would be the year of NO FEAR. Regardless of the circumstances I was facing, this would be the year where I would trust and go for it. This would be the year I would be bold in actions and faith and humble in spirit. No longer could I do it alone. Now I needed a miracle and I decided to act as if my future depended on me and pray like it depended on God.

By jumping into the ocean I was declaring that no longer will I allow fear to cut off the flow of abundant and positive energy in my life. No longer will I allow fear to paralyze me. Instead of fear I would trust.


There are two ways to do this, trust and believe it will work or live in the shadows buried under the immeasurable weight of fear. Trust and belief is much more fun and feels a lot better regardless of the outcome.